ATI is a fast growing & continuously expanding truck & trailer repair company. It is an equal opportunity organization.
We offer excellent employment opportunities. If you are looking for a challenging career, ATI may be the right place for you. If you are energetic, reliable and talented technician/mechanic, ATI may be a good platform to demonstrate your skills & expertise. We offer attractive pay packages commensurate with qualification, experience and level of skills. So, come and join our winning team.
TRUCK & TRAILER MECHANIC
ATI Truck Repair Limited in Delta is looking for Truck and Trailer Mechanics.
- Minimum High School Certificate
- A Valid Driver’s License (Class 1/Air Brake Endorsement will be an asset);
- Clean Driving Record Check (Abstract);
- Clean Criminal Record Check;
- Legally entitled to work in Canada;
Type of Job:
Full time and Permanent
Minimum 4 years of experience in the occupation/job of ‘Truck-trailer Mechanic’
- Must speak, Write and Read English Language;
- If the applicant can speak in Punjabi or Hindi language, it will be an asset, otherwise it is not a requirement for the job;
- Inspect and diagnose the malfunctions in the truck and trailer systems;
Troubleshoot the faults by repairing or replacing the defective/damaged components;
- Perform regular routine checkup/ preventive maintenance of the truck and trailer parts including clutches, air
brakes, engine, chassis, frame, cab, body, and drive train, , steering, fuel, hydraulic, suspension, transmission,
electrical and electronic systems.
- Do scheduled oil change, lubrications and tune-ups of truck-trailer systems in order to ensure everything in a good
- Coordinate with other staff; receive and execute work instructions in a timely and properly manner, keep the tools
and work area clean.
Up to 60 KG
Anticipated Date of Joining:
Immediate/ As soon as possible;
Own Tools of employees:
- Shoes- Steel Toed safety;
- Repairing Tools
- Hard Hat
If you feel you have the right qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your resume.